Branch of the Literary Museum of Maxim Bogdanovich “Belarusian hut” is located in the center of Minsk. The exhibition took place in the house, which has great value for the history of the national culture. It was in this house, from October 1916 to February 1917, where lived Belarusian classic M. Bogdanovich. At this time, the poet wrote the immortal poem – the anthem “Pagonya” (the name given to poetry in the original language) and lyric – epic poem “Stratsіm – lebedz” . In 1991, this house was a branch of the Museum of Literature of M. Bogdanovich.
Branch office opened June 25, 1991 in a house that once belonged to the school teacher Libavo – Romenskaya railway S. Redyko, who gave it During its existence, from 1904, the house served as a haven for many famous people of Belarus, including Byadulya Z., J. Lyosik, Z. Veras and M. Bogdanovich. In 1984 it was decided to move house in Rabkorovsky alley.
The name “Belarusian hut” branch was named after the eponymous club of intellectuals, which was an active member of the poet and his friends.